For decades, Persephone served as L.E.G.I.O.N.'s Minister of Gluttony, one of 7 members of Morningstar's inner circle, alongside her husband, the Minister of Envy. She was in charge of the Helleporter, A.K.A. the earlier version of the A.R.K.
During Devil's Night, the day L.E.G.I.O.N. launched their surprise attack, Persephone used the Helleporter to send armies to the places where they could do the most damage. Persephone enjoyed the feel of power. However, despite her power thirst being filled, Persephone was well aware of Morningstar's ambitions, and knew she had to stop his master plan.
When the governments fell, instead of bringing the New World Order, Morningstar's plans involved an idea of an apocalypse; the end of the world. She was well aware that Morningstar kept all the ministers in the dark, except for Doctor Babylon. Doctor Babylon discovered how to control the Dark Matter through the crystals that channel it's powers. He was artificially making one of the unimaginable powers, enough power to turn Morningstar into a God and, at Morningstar's will, destroy the reality itself.
Persephone found this out, and knew she had to do something against it. She planted a bomb in Doctor Babylon's Lab and destroyed the crystal before it could've been used to it's full potential. Persephone used the A.R.K. for her perfect escape and started a war to take back the world from L.E.G.I.O.N.
With the A.R.K. in her possession, Persephone traveled around the world. She went from the bottom of the ocean, to the peaks of the Himalayas. However, her wish for traveling ended when her husband, feeling betrayed and under the pressure of other L.E.G.I.O.N. ministers, he destroyed Persephone's hometown, Paris, France.
She knew it was time to start pushing back against L.E.G.I.O.N. She had everything she needed. Her knowledge of L.E.G.I.O.N. tactics, funding from Ultor, a mobile fortress, and an army she handpicked herself. Using all that, she created M.A.Y.H.E.M. with a sole purpose to destroy L.E.G.I.O.N. and end Morningstar's terror.
She was once married to a man named Lucas, but they have since divorced.
- Despite not making an appearance in the original Saints Row story, Brimstone appears in the ending cutscene of Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 's Retcon ending.
- According to a conversation with Safeword, she was alive during the 1940's, meaning she is at least 70 years old.
- She banned pets from M.A.Y.H.E.M. HQ.
- ↑ Twitter: Kay Bess' Tweet
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Cutscene: Persephone's Story, Pt. 1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Cutscene: Persephone's Story, Pt. 2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Cutscene: Persephone's Story, Pt. 3
- ↑ Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - Retcon ending
|Persephone Brimstone ● Friday ● Gremlin ● Relic ● Mixer ● Claymore ● Carol from HR ● Quartermile|