August used a mix of auto tone and brainwashing headphones to become popular. He uses them to control the minds of youth who are actually interested in his form of music. He is a manipulative trickster who lied to Seoul on the destruction of their temple, blaming M.A.Y.H.E.M.
The truth got out when he was exposed it came from his throat causing the fans and Seoul to realize it was him and Hammersmith that caused the whole destruction. Humiliated for lying to the press and the fans (who owed M.A.Y.H.E.M. an apology) was arrested by M.A.Y.H.E.M. who locked him up in their prison area.
He was seen one last time in the robot Babylon got a hold of, paired with Hammersmith, he was killed by Oni during the battle within the machine.
- August Gaunt is possibly a reference to Justin Bieber.
- Voiced by Robbie Daymond who is the new voice of Spider-Man, in "Marvel's Spider-Man".
- He is similar to Ember in Danny Phantom who takes advantage over the young adults around the globe.
- He owns many of the same (expensive) cars, although Mixer commented that they are “ugly”.
- Out of all these cars, he used to have one called “Tiffany”. This was apparently his favourite. It was destroyed by himself in an attempt to kill the player, failing. When he destroyed “her” he got very emotional, as if they had a close humanlike relationship (i.e. she was his imaginary “girlfriend”).
- He is very boastful, as an example (quoted above), he owns many of the same “expensive” cars, and that he could “buy the Agency” with “his cars’ value”.