Agents of Mayhem is an open world third-person shooter developed by Volition, the studio that brought the Saints Row franchise. Players take control of a unique and diverse cast of characters, known as agents of M.A.Y.H.E.M., with unique set of skills and abilities from all around the world in a fight against the sinister L.E.G.I.O.N.'s Ministry of Pride in downtown of Seoul.
A common fan speculation is that the Agents of Mayhem takes place in the Saints Row universe. While that is incorrect, Agents of Mayhem actually takes place in an alternative universe where 3rd Street Saints were never formed. It is one of the branches of the Saints Multiverse.
Play as a diverse band of 12 misfits, select three agents you'll send out on the field, and swap them at any time during combat.
In the wake of a global assault, the world has fallen under the rule of L.E.G.I.O.N., a supervillainous cabal of criminal masterminds and costumed megalomaniacs.
The only ones who are capable of turning the tide are the Agents of MAYHEM. Led by Persephone Brimstone, these uniquely skilled agents are going to take down this New World Disorder by any means necessary.
- Take the fight to LEGION in Seoul: The City of Tomorrow, an open world brimming with world-shaking missions, city-spanning doomsday devices, and evil underground lairs!
- Take your team of three Agents into the field and swap between them on the fly for maximum mayhem!
- Upgrade and customize your Agents to create your personal dream team of gadget-wielding anti-heroes!
- Upgrade the ARK–MAYHEM HQ–to unlock even more mayhem-making means!
- There will be a selection of souped-up Agency vehicles to choose from, or players can simply snag any of the NPC vehicles in the open world if they prefer. The city of Seoul is their playground to drive around - on the streets, sidewalks, in the fountains, or wherever else players want to explore.
- Agents of Mayhem takes place in an alternative universe of Saints Row. It takes place after the events of Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell's Retcon ending.
- Agents of Mayhem is not co-op and no longer releasing DLC; Safeword being the last.
- ↑ Steam: Agents of Mayhem Discussion - Agents of Mayhem FAQ
- ↑ @aomthegame on Twitter - https://twitter.com/aomthegame/status/849640995058855936